Friday 8 July 2011

Friday Image Roundup

Here's the roundup.  It's a toss-up for my favourite between the High Line Phase 2 bench.  (I was three weeks too early visiting New York to see this section), or the concrete speakers.  They remind me of how good architectural concrete can look in a space if done well.



I had the chance to visit Sugar Beach in Toronto which was great to see.  I'm going to actually get to breaking down details soon and Sugar Beach will be on the list.  So will Sherbourne Park which I visited as well.



 
I think there should be more everyday items on the street like this news paper box.  Although this is for a competition, it could easily be made a regular occurrence.  The hydro boxes in Vancouver were sometimes wrapped in images and it was a great little feature.  Hurry up Ontario and get on it.


And one last one for awesome's sake.  This is a post card!  You grow!


I collect all my images here.  Happy Weekend...

And congratulations to Margaret & Joe who are getting married this Saturday.  Two great Landscape Architecture Guelph Grads.

No comments:

Post a Comment