Friday 15 July 2011

Friday Image Roundup

Lots of good stuff this week, but my favorites are these info graphics.  It can be such a fine art to make good looking diagrams or drawings that also convey the information you want to get across. 

Here's my favourite for the Seattle Waterfront Park Design by James Corner Field Operations.  I especially  like simple colour scheme.


And here's a great volcano map image.  Feels like it's ready to frame and hang on the wall.


This came in a close second.  I like patterns in the landscape and using them in such an ingenious way.  I want to be able to do something like this one day.  It's by PEG  who have done similar work like this with planting patterns.  Also very cool.


And here's the rest of the inspirational mix for this week.  Have a great weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment